Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I write sex books

I thought that would get your attention. Yes I do write books on sex, well better sex that is. I primariy write them for men and tell them exactly how to be better at what they do in the bedroom and how to have better technique in pleasing women.
My reason for doing this was very simple, I got tired of listening to my girls tell me stories of how the guys they were with were terrible in bed. So I figured if I wrote a step by step instruction of what to please them that the guys would use it and make my girls happy.
Guess what, It worked!!! They did use them. The Best of the Best sex techniques was my best seller. It worked wonders for the guys and gave my girls an incredible sex life.
Needless to say I am very happy but for now I am going to share with my viewers or readers the wonderful world of my wonderfully sordid and incredibly funny sex life over the years. I figure I have been through enough experiences to share with every one so keep watchin and check out my books when you get a chance. I know you will love them

No comments:

Post a Comment