Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Only for Fans of oral pleasure

For fans of oral pleasure.
Ok guys this article is just for the guys who happen to be crazy about oral pleasure. So I am going to let you in on a few secrets some of you may or may not know. Most women love giving our guy head and making him explode with joy when we are done. We love the control that comes along with it.
As in everything there are the exceptions to the rule of women who should have been born in the 1950's that will never attempt to give their man the oral pleasure he deserves. I have no idea how you guys deal with them.
Knowing that you love when we slide the tip of you in our mouths slowly and looking you eye to eye, when we do this it keeps us nice,wet and ready for action. I love it when my guy makes that first initial moan when I am working my special powers on him. Sometimes I am a bit crazy with it, I have a real pleasure and pain thing going on so while I am giving him a tongue lashing I am spanking him with each stroke. For some reason he loves it when I do this and it definitely get the explosive results that I am looking for. Then I get the real prize of making him go nuts while his body gives in to me and I keep going on and on and on taking him to a new place.
From time to time you should have your lady vary the action and make things a bit more interesting. I mean use some things like syrup, warm tea, ice cubes,pineapple rings then eat them off of you,on your knees, standing up, while your watching the game, giving you the remote when shes done and anything else you can think of.
I am true champion of giving oral pleasure and recieving great pleasure from it. Now guys be sure to definitely give back what you recieve it makes thing feel much better when that takes place. Remember give her what she wants and all your dreams will come true in the bedroom.
You can get more of me at my site!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment