Unfortunately, many women can go years without having an orgasim from their partner, and we all know how tough it is to fulfill a woman.
Here are some tips to improve the odds she'll reach climax, including the true secret to multiple orgasms:
1. Don't start in the bedroom - Want to increase the odds she'll orgasm? When was the last time you astonished her with flowers and sent them to her at work? Do this and you can bet-your life you'll be doing more than just eating dinner when she walks in the door! :)
2. Relax her - It's hard for women to orgasm if they are anxious. Give her a quick back massage.
Rub her shoulders, upper back and neck to melt away the strain.
3. Ignore the vagina - Do you know that extented foreplay actually increases the oddsof her coming? That's right. By kissing, caressing and touching her LONGER, you'll build the sexual strain and often the anticipation will be very powerful.
4. Change your focus - If you focus all your thoughts on the woman first, you'll make love to her much more impressively. Think about it! If you've finished first and decide to help her come, you won't have the eagerness and passion that's needed to keep her hot and turned on.
5. Tip to last longer - Of course the first step to help her reach orgasm is by not coming. The best way I've found to not come is: Penetrate as regular and when you feel like you're about to come, simply move your hips in a round motion (like swaying a hula hoop) and wait until the "little guys" subside again. Now persist pleasuring. :D
6. Don't use lubricants - Women have a natural lubricant that fills the vagina when they're turned on. By using a product alternative, you're only fooling yourself. Without products, you'll instantly know if things are working; but with them, you can never be sure.
7. Never too much clitoris - Did you know that once you've stirred the clitoris for some time, a little thing called the clitoral hood will actually come out and cover the clitoris to protect it from further direct stimulation? (The point is, once the clitoris is fully stimulated, make sure you pleasure the G-spot next, whether it be with your hand, tongue or penis.
8. Find and stimulate the G spot - The G-spot is a zone that feels like the roof of your mouth and is based about 2 inches inside the vagina on the topside. (On the underside of her stomach.) There are two basic ways you can pleasure the G. With your fingers by doing a "come here" motion or with a love position that helps hit the G-spot…
9. Use the best position - Not all love positions are made equal. The best one for women is the reverse missionary (woman on top). This is probably the easiest position for a woman to climax because she can control the friction to her clitoris and/or G-spot.
10. Give her oral sex The single best way to help a woman reach orgasm, even multiple orgasms, is by going down on her (cunnilingus). Oral sex is easier and much more satisfying for women than intercourse is.
However be VERY careful! With over 6,000 nerve endings in the clitoris, make sure you know everything there is to know before poking your tongue around there, otherwise it could be really painful and, even worse, spoil the mood.